Learn how you can improve your clean room worflows in this case study
Workflows in and around USP <797> clean rooms are essential to preventing contamination and maintaining a clean and safe environment for compounding sterile preparations.
The process for technicians to garb personal protective equipment (PPE) to pick up finished product and transport it out of the cleanroom is time consuming, expensive, and potentially unsafe.
Ephraim saw many benefits to their worflow including:
- Cleaner, safer environment with less risk of contamination
- Less foot traffic in and out of the cleanroom
- Easily transport of inventory and finished products
- Easily transport inventory and finished products or Easy transport of inventory and finished products
- Eliminate dirty carts entering the clean room
- Dramatically reduced use of PPE with less technicians entering the clean room
Download the full case study to learn more.